If you are building a new home or remodeling the bathrooms in your older home, you are going to be making many design decisions for the space. From the types of tiles you want in your bathroom, to tub shower combos or walk in showers, you are going to be creating a bathroom that you want to spend your time in. One thing to think about when you have a large walk-in shower is the shower doors you want. M & M Glass is here to talk about the many benefits that you will find when you choose frameless shower doors in your new bathroom.
Are Frameless Glass Shower Doors Worth It?
There are several different types of shower enclosures you can choose from for your bathroom spaces. One of them is frameless shower doors. There are several reasons that many homeowners are choosing to put this type of shower door in their bathroom. Here are some of the main benefits that you can enjoy with frameless shower doors.
– Customizable Size: It’s true that there aren’t many bathrooms that are the same. The dimensions and the area where you are putting your shower may not be a traditional shape or size. With a frameless shower door, it doesn’t matter. They can be made to fit any size shower you may decide to put in your bathroom.
– More Light: Many people don’t realize the value of natural light in your bathroom. When you choose frameless shower doors, the natural light in the space will be able to be maximized. You will also have more light when you are using your shower which can be helpful as well.
– Spacious Shower Enclosure: If you have a sliding shower door or a shower curtain, it can make your space feel smaller than when you have frameless shower doors. These doors will not stop your eyesight but will open up the space instead. This is especially helpful when you are working with a small bathroom space.
– Lack of Mold on Shower Door: Mold isn’t uncommon in the bathroom because of the amount of water that is usually present. Other types of shower doors can be more difficult to keep mold from growing on them. Frameless shower doors have a much smaller chance that mold will start to grow on them because of their lack of a frame.
– Cleanability: No one wants to spend more time than is necessary to clean their shower space. Frameless shower doors are easier to clean because of their sleek design. You can squeegee the doors after you get done showering and it’s done.
Custom Mirror, Installation & Replacement & More in Norwalk, Buena Park, Rossmoor, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Corona Norco, Ontario, Upland, Pomona, West Covina, El Monte, Brea, Chino, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Westminster, Yorba Linda & Greater Whittier, CA
If you are considering frameless shower doors in your bathroom, you can turn to M & M Glass to help you make the right choice. We will help you design your frameless shower doors so that your bathroom is a luxurious, spacious place that you are happy to spend your time in. Call us today!