You should consider using storefront glass, no matter if you are building a new retail space or looking to revamp the one you have. For both your business and the building, there are many advantages to opting for this design. Today, we M & M Glass would like to list the top benefits of a glass store front to help you decide if a glass storefront is right for you.
Advantages of Glass Storefront Windows & Doors
1) Glass Storefront Increases Customer Traffic. Unless they know what it offers, customers are reluctant to enter a retail space. They are no substitute for actually showing customers your products while a catchy name and bold signs are still useful. By having enclosed displays that showcase specific products, or by combining then, it has an open exhibition that showcases particular products while giving a view of the store behind. You can do this by having large windows that allow potential customers to view the entire store.
2) Glass Storefront Windows Deter Burglars & Other Criminals. Being made visible is not a desirable element to criminal behavior. Most criminal ventures rely on not being seen in order for it to be a success. The inside space is on display, making thieves less likely to target your store when your storefront features large windows.
3) Increase Value of the Commercial Building with Glass. A significant plus is if you own the retail space. People running a business want the very best when they are looking for commercial locations to rent. Outfitting it with storefront glass is one way you can make your business stand out. You will be able to increase your asking price since you are able to charge more in rent and should you eventually sell the building.
4) Glass Windows are Energy Efficient. Even when they are not expansive displays, most storefronts have some windows in place. When the seals around the windows have likely deteriorated to the point that they no longer maintain the temperature in the store well, those without large glass displays are usually older buildings, however. Any measure you can take to improve energy efficiency will make a difference given how often customers open the doors to go in and out of the retail building.
5) Improve Employee Job Performance. As the least apparent benefit of storefront glass, employees are hyper-aware of their visibility when the store is visible from the outside. They will do a better job of staying on task and be more productive since they know they could be observed at any moment even if they are not thinking it consciously.
6) Glass Windows Offer Natural Light. A significant impact on the way customers feels inside the building and how they perceive what you are selling comes from the lighting in your store. You cannot do better than natural light when it comes to inspiring good feelings. The sun will always be shining in and making your store feel like a great place to be with large storefront glass.
Glass Door & Window Repair, Installation & Replacement & More in Norwalk, Buena Park, Rossmoor, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Corona, Norco, Ontario, Upland, Pomona, West Covina, El Monte, Brea, Chino, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Westminster, Yorba Linda & Greater Whittier, CA
Create or optimize your glass storefront by working with M & M Glass. We have many design options to help you get a unique look for your business premises. Contact our friendly office if you are in the market for a remodel or are building a new commercial space. To get the job done right, we have the products and expertise required. In addition to installations, M & M Glass can help with repairs. Call us today!