Though it is just as common to replace your shower is just enough to rejuvenate the bathroom, renovating the shower is common in bathroom remodeling projects. To help you make a more informed decision on your options, we at M&M Glass would like to share popular shower glass enclosures today.
Trending Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures
1) Framed Glass Shower Door: In the event you have a particular design or theme in mind, a framed shower doors can work particularly well. You can tie your whole bathroom together since the frames can act like a part of your design.
2) Frosted Glass: The frosted glass shower is a classic a growing trend that is increasingly on the rise in popularity. This functional option is ideal for your multiuser bathrooms because it is the frosted gloss great for privacy.
3) Bifold Glass Shower Door: The bifold door with a glass enclosure is a highly popular option. They save space as they close in on themselves in addition to being a great design element.
4) Rain / Textured Glass: When you want a custom look, similarly, to frosted glass, rain or textured glass can help those who value privacy. It serves as a focal point for your bathroom and the texture can bring the design together.
5) Frosted / Combination and Clear Glass: With your glass shower to be treated like it’s an either-or decision, it is very common for frosted and clear glass can both implemented. Leave the section of glass of it clear while frosting the parts of your glass shower door for privacy purposes for an interesting design.
6) Partial Enclosure: The partial enclosure is a popular walk-in shower, and it has a more modern. It is still a highly functional design with this advanced style, as it minimizes water splashing around other surfaces.
7) Etched Glass: Etching may be your best option should you want to decorate your glass shower. Bring some originality to your shower since you can have a particular design etched into the glass. You can also buy a designed window covering that can go directly on your glass shower door in the event you do not want designs etched into the glass.
8) Curved Glass Shower Door: The curved glass shower door is a timeless design as it continues to be popular. You can make your shower the focal point of your bathroom by implementing the unique enhancement of a curved door. In order for the curved glass to work, the shower does not have to be a corner shower.
A process from the tile to the showerhead to the glass shower door is designing your new shower. At your disposal, you have several modern and classic glass shower door design options.
Glass Door & Window Repair, Installation & Replacement & More in Norwalk, Buena Park, Rossmoor, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Corona Norco, Ontario, Upland, Pomona, West Covina, El Monte, Brea, Chino, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Westminster, Yorba Linda & Greater Whittier, CA
No matter what you have in mind for your shower glass enclosure in your Whittier, California home, M & M Glass can help you customize your shower glass. We can help you get the right glass enclosure for your needs, so call us today to schedule your consultation.