Renovating the shower is common in bathroom remodeling projects, though it is just as common to replace your shower just to rejuvenate the bathroom. Today, we at M and M Glass would like to share popular shower glass enclosures to help you make a more informed decision on your options.
Frameless Sliding Glass Doors & Other Enclosure Ideas
1) Curved Glass Shower Door: As it continues to be popular, the curved glass shower door is a timeless design. By implementing the unique enhancement of a curved door, you can make your shower the focal point of your bathroom. The shower does not have to be a corner shower in order for the curved glass to work.
2) Etched Glass: Should you want to decorate your glass shower; etching may be your best option. Since you can have a particular design etched into the glass, it brings some originality to your shower. In the event you do not want designs etched into the glass, you can also buy a designed window covering that can go directly on your glass shower door.
3) Partial Walk-In Enclosure: With a modern design, the partial enclosure is a popular walk-in shower. As it minimizes water splashing around other surfaces, this advanced style is still a highly functional design.
4) Frosted / Combination & Clear Glass: It is very common for frosted and clear glass that can both implemented with your glass shower to be treated like it’s an either-or decision. for an interesting design, leave the section of glass of it clear while frosting the parts of your glass shower door for privacy purposes.
5) Framed Glass Shower Door: A framed shower door can work particularly well, in the event you have a specific design or theme in mind. Being that the frames can act like a part of your design you can tie your whole bathroom together.
6) Rain / Textured Glass: If you value your privacy, similarly, to frosted glass, rain or textured glass is ideal for you want a custom look. The texture can bring the design together and it serves as a focal point for your bathroom.
7) Bifold Glass Shower Door: A highly popular option is a bifold door with a glass enclosure. In addition to being a great design element, they also save space as they close in on themselves.
8) Frosted Glass: A growing trend that is increasingly on the rise in popularity, the frosted glass shower is a classic. Since frosted glass is great for privacy, this functional option is ideal for multiuser bathrooms.
Glass Shower Enclosure Design, Installation & More in Norwalk, Buena Park, Rossmoor, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Corona, Norco, Ontario, Upland, Pomona, West Covina, El Monte, Brea, Chino, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Westminster, Yorba Linda & Greater Whittier, CA
Designing your new shower is a process from the tile to the showerhead to the glass shower door. You have several modern and classic glass shower door design options at your disposal. M and M Glass can help you customize your shower glass, no matter what you have in mind for your shower glass enclosure in your Greater Whittier, California home. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and we can help you get the right glass shower enclosure for your needs.