If you have a patio, balcony or deck that has an amazing view that you would like to take full advantage of, one of the best ways to do that is with a glass railing rather than other options. There are many benefits that come from choosing a glass railing for your balcony or deck space. If this option is one that you haven’t given much thought to, M & M Glass is here to talk about bit about glass railings and why they could benefit you.
Are Glass Deck Railings Safe?
The whole point of putting up a railing is to make sure everyone that steps out onto your balcony or your deck is safe. Many people may be wondering if a glass railing is as safe as a wood or aluminum railing. The answer is yes. In some cases, a solid glass railing may even be safer than other railing options because it is a solid piece rather than a railing that has slats and space between them. Glass railings are usually constructed using tempered glass which will keep everyone safe in the case that it cracked or broke for some reason. By in large, if you are wanting a solid, safe railing, glass is going to be one of the top choices you have.
Benefits of Glass Deck Railings
More and more people are turning to glass for their railings as it is one of the safest and durable options you have. Following are some of the other reasons that someone might be wanting to make the switch.
– Glass railings provide you with an unobstructed view. You don’t have solid wood or aluminum that make it difficult to see the beautiful view from your deck or balcony.
– Tempered glass can hold up even in severe weather. While you may think that it could crack when it is subject to severe weather conditions, it does surprisingly well and is a durable product.
– It is a rather maintenance free choice. You don’t have to refinish or polish glass railings like you do with other options. The most you will have to do is wipe it down here and there.
– Glass gives your home a modern look. If you prefer to have clean lines and a simple design, glass railings are going to be your top choice.
– You will see an increase in your home value when you have glass railings installed on your balcony or deck area. Many people will pay more for this feature and it will increase the curb appeal of your home.
Residential & Commercial Glass Services & More in Norwalk, Buena Park, Rossmoor, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Corona, Norco, Ontario, Upland, Pomona, West Covina, El Monte, Brea, Chino, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Westminster, Yorba Linda & Greater Whittier, CA
If you are looking for glass railings for your outdoor space, you can count on M & M Glass to deliver a superior product. Our high quality glass and attention to detail, make us your top choice in glass services. Call us today!